Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baby Shower Marathon

Last Saturday I literally had a marathon of baby showers - three in one day! Luckily they were at different times so I was able to attend all three!


10:30am - Jordan

Jordan and I used to work together at SJC. We were both on the corporate side, she in HR and me in Accounting. Fun times! Jordan is having a baby boy, name to be announced upon arrival. Her five (yes five!) sisters threw her the shower, it was so nice to meet all of them and to catch up with Jordan! She just exudes cuteness!



12:00pm - Amy
I feel like I've known Amy forever. We met while working at Hogan & Slovececk and then she became my boss at SJC. I have since left but she's still trekking! Amy is always smiling, she's one of those people that continues to laugh even if she's having a bad day! She should be an inspiration to us all! This is baby #3 for Amy, Baby Boy Alex. Alex is being welcomed by big sisters Marlena and Paris. Our friend Monica thought it would be nice to have a little shower for Alex so he can have some boy stuff.


2:00pm - Rachael
Rachael works with AB and the shower was hosted by another of their co-workers, Rebecca. It seems like Rachael just returned from London where she spent 2 years on an International Exchange with the firm. (I'm very jealous of this - I've been trying to talk Andy into the program for years to no avail!) Now she is having a baby, sex unknown. I think it's so fun not to find out the sex!

3 comments: