Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Point and Shoot Part II

Shawnna and I finished our photography class...oh two weeks ago and I'm just getting around to posting about round two. In our second and final class we learned about metering mode (exposure based on brightness/color of central point) and taking pictures in thirds instead of having your subject be directly in the middle of your shot. This thirds thing is going to take some getting used to and lots of practice. I am lucky to have a grid on my camera screen but I'm still having a hard time not centering things in the center of the grid. Here are some practice shots I took of my trust worthy assistant.


All in all I thought it was a good class. When I have more free time I would like to see what else Jenks Community Education has to offer.

1 comment:

  1. I think these pictures are really good. Tavia is a great assistant.

    ReplyDelete