Thursday, July 28, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Me and AB!



Four years ago today I married AB! I cannot believe it's only been four years, it seems like a lot longer and I mean that in a good way! He is definitely my better half. We are different in almost every way, I guess opposites attract, but I feel like he completes me.


We got married in Sedona, AZ. I would give anything to be back in that perfect eighty degree weather right about now! It is so beautiful there and it is now such a special place to us. I loved my wedding day, I could not stop grinning I was so happy!




For the second year in a row, AB had to be out of town on our anniversary. No biggie, we have fun things planned for the weekend :) but I wanted him to know I found another way to celebrate with him on our special day. So I sent this to him earlier today:


I thought we should be together on our 4 year anniversary so I decided to take you to lunch ;)


Here we are on our way to celebrate


At Brady Tavern


It’s hot out, you had better get a drink. I don’t want you to get overheated on this special day!



For me? These are gorgeous – thank you so much! You’re the best :)

I’m glad we could celebrate together – I love you!

For the record, he really did send me those flowers and the picture does not do them justice! I love sunflowers!! A special thank you to Alisha and Shonda for pinch hitting for my hubby today!


3 comments:

  1. So hilariously cute that you did this!!! Happy Anniversary!

    jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, so sweet! Happy Anniversary to one cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary a few days late!! I hope you guys had fun this weekend. Way to go taking him to lunch- such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete