Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July Birthday Celebrations Part I

I'm interrupting my vacation posts to blog about my fun evening. I have so many friends having birthdays this month! I celebrated two of them this evening with a night out at Red Rock - yummo!! Tonight we celebrated these two ladies - Daisi and Alisha. Alisha's birthday was on the 4th and Daisi's birthday is the 14th. And let me tell you these Bitches raked it in like it was Christmas! It was so much fun to watch them open all of their fun gifts :)




Shonda and Daisi




Alisha, Me and Karla



Such a fun night - love those girls!! So my side note to this post is Daisi's trunk. Hello, girl has some random stuff in there. I guess everyone has some random stuff in their trunk although I would say mine is pretty norm...jumper cables, that's it! For everyone's viewing pleasure I captured some of Daisi's random trunk treasures!


Sleeping Beauty's Brush? Or maybe Black Beauty's this thing is large!





A large cross she apparently bought from a street vendor, have I mentioned Daisi has a soft heart? Girlfriend sorts her trash for the homeless so they don't' have to - she is awesome!



A boot - yes just one, not sure where the other one is. Same goes for the glove, just one. If you're stuck in a snow storm at least half of your body is covered!!






Ha! Ha! The randomness of her trunk cracks me up. I will tell you a little secret about Daisi, she's an amazing cook! You can check out some of her yummy recipes here.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Daisi reminds me so much of an up and coming actress who has been in a few things lately. Can't for the life of me think of her name, but she does:). Funny because Alisha has always reminded me of Julia Campbell. So glad you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete