Friday, August 20, 2010

August Birthdays

My dad, my brother and our nephew all have birthdays in August so AB and I headed up to Kansas last weekend to do some celebrating. The main attraction was Jude’s birthday because let’s face it, birthdays are much more fun when you’re one!

Andrew and Erin had the family over for a nice lunch then we watched the birthday boy open his gifts. This is a fun age because they are much more in to the box the gift came in than the actual gift. I think the Tickle Monster book was his favorite - he just loved the Tickle Monster gloves!



After the gifts we got to eat cupcakes! Aren’t these monkey cupcakes adorable? Erin is so talented!


I think it's safe to say Jude really enjoyed his :)

Our trip was fast and furious but it was nice to spend time with family and celebrate all the birthdays!



1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes are too cute. Might have to steal that idea for Cooper's upcoming b-day!

    ReplyDelete