Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday Night

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y NIGHT! It’s “the night” of the week, the night of fun and excitement! In recent years my Saturday nights consist of being in bed by 10:00pm but I can still remember the days when 10:00pm was the time I was just leaving my home for a night out. Oh how times have changed! Although all those nights out were fun, I would not trade them for the Saturday night we had last night, a night of spending time with these two lovely ladies:



Our sweet and smiley niece Elliot




And our fun and fabulous niece Lilly


Here's a little sneak peak of our evening





We also had lots fun watching Lilly's many performances which included somersaults, lots of spinning and our favorite “the jazz walk” complete with bows at the end. What a fun night :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! They are both so big (and cute)! Also, reading these both at once, Jude is presh. His party was adorable! Erin is so talented!

    ReplyDelete