Sunday, September 18, 2011

In Other Birthday News...

So yesterday I posted about my Dad's milestone birthday but I've celebrated a few other birthdays since then. It seems like everyone I know has a birthday! Ok lame joke :)


This little guy turned 2 and his parents threw him a Cars themed birthday party. He not only loves the movie but toy cars in general. He could play with matchbox cars for hours.




My SIL Erin made this fantastic cake and her mom made the super cute cupcakes. Erin surfed the web to get some ideas on how to do the cake. I think it turned out great!







My friend Karla turned "29" so we went to the Waterfront Grill to celebrate with dinner and drinks. I think Waterfront might be my new fave in town. I love the variety of their menu and the food is delish!










Last week my MIL Melissa also hit a milestone birthday, 65! I don't think she is too excited about the number but she looks great and that's all it is anyway, a number! I'll tell you who can't wait to turn 65, my husband. He's salivating just thinking about all those senior discounts ;)


We drove to Edmond on the night of her birthday and took her out to Boulevard Steakhouse. None of us had ever been and it was quite a treat! I loved the ambiance and thought the food was fabulous! Watch out Mahogany I might have a new favorite steak place!


1 comment:

  1. No way she is 65??!??!?!? Beautiful!

    Boulevard is a wicked yummy, but next time you are in the neighborhood, head over to The Ranch Steakhouse. Not sure if you have been there, but it is still one of my top 5 even after living in Texas for 4 years, where prime beef basically roams around any typical front yard. Their 'Oscar' topping is like meth mixed with puppies (or in your case, kittens), unicorns and sparkles. Yeah. That good.

    ReplyDelete