Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday: A Request

I interrupt my normal wordless post with a request. I'm requesting thoughts and prayers for our dear friends Dallas and Sarah. They received some disheartening news today about their sweet little Rhett. You can read about it by clicking here. AB has known Dallas and Sarah since college and they are one of the neatest couples I have the privilege of knowing. AB and I are just sick about what they are going through right now! Dallas and Sarah have admirable faith and I just know in my heart of hearts that everything is going to be ok! Thank you for thinking of them!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Megan! We are blessed to count you and Andy as our friends and we are so thankful and grateful for every prayer for Rhett. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete