Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happenings

Sorry for the MIAness that's been going on lately.  I've been really focused on my studies which doesn't leave room for much else.  I thought I'd give some highlights as to what's been going on with us for the past month.

We got all spiffed up for a fundraiser benefiting Clarehouse.  Clarehouse is a place here in Tulsa that provides end of life care for individuals who are unable to take on the financial burden themselves.



My friend Janice (to my right) is on the board for Clarehouse.  It was fun to spend the evening with friends I hadn't seen in awhile and support such a great cause!


Then we jetted off to Savannah...


where we stayed in this quaint little Bed & Breakfast.  I hope to blog in more detail about this trip when I have the time.


Last weekend I took this Pre-Ker to the donut shop.  She is going to be 5 in a few weeks...5!  I can't believe she is growing up so fast!


I made some crafty treats for our Trick-or-Treat event at work.  I got the idea from one of Katie's Weekly Faves posts which lead me to this post on Living Locurto which eventually lead me to these.  I was happy with how they turned out!


In other Halloween news this little Cheeser refused to wear his turtle costume!  My SIL Erin and her mom made it so I'm sure it was adorable.  She told me they took him out to walk around and at one point a ghost fell out of a tree and he said "I scared" and wouldn't take his eyes off the ground until they got to the car.  My brother told me that has now become his ploy to get hugs and snuggles (as if he needed one).  He'll say "I scared" or "Jude scared" and run up and hug you.  So cute!


While we're on the topic of cuteness I have to share this picture.  It's so indicative of my two cats' personalities.  Tavia is so cautious and reserved while Phoebe is so uninhibited and in your face but they are definitely equal in the joy bringing department!


Although I've been MIA from my own blog, I promise I've been keeping up with all of your blogs but I'm usually reading them from my phone on a study break at the library so sorry for the lack of comments.  Happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those graham crackers are adorable! As are those kids and those cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete