Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I think Thanksgiving is a great Holiday, one that makes you sit back and think about all the things you have to be thankful for.  My life is not perfect but I have nothing to complain about; my husband and I both have good jobs, good health and a roof over our heads.  Sometimes I think we take these things for granted because so many people in this world have none of those things! 

I've been studying nonstop this past week but the little part of Thanksgiving I got to participate in was very enjoyable!  I was very thankful that my BIL & SIL hosted this year because A) they live in town which meant I could go and B) I didn't have to do anything.  I know that is terrible but I'm very stressed so it was nice just to show up.  I did contribute a jello and it seemed to be a big hit so I'm not a total loser!  Thursday also happened to be our niece Lilly's birthday.  After we ate our delicious meal, she opened presents and had cake which was fun.  Her cute little boy cousins from my SIL's family were there, the oldest one just cracks me up! 

Today my brain feels like a fried Turkey!  I went to warm up my coffee and stuck it in the refrigerator.  Oy!  I'm very nervous about tomorrow which is weird because I'm usually not nervous but I've passed the other three parts and so this could potentially be my last one!  I got very close the first time  I took it (72, you need a 75) so I'm hoping I've done enough to push me to a passing score.  The part I'm taking covers a lot of material.  Some of it comes very easy to me because I do it every day but most of it just makes my brain hurt!  The test is 4 hours long so if you happen to think of me tomorrow between 1:00pm-5:00pm I would really appreciate you sending some positive vibes my way :)

I want to finish this post by telling you what I am most thankful for this year and that is my husband!  He has been so supportive of me and very encouraging.  He puts up with me when I am an irrational crazy person stressed and pretty much caters to my every need :)  I like giving him a hard time about being super frugal and a Ba-Hum-Bug when it comes to the Holidays but he really is the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did GREAT on the test! What a relief to be sooo close to done with it all!

    ReplyDelete