Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not So Wordless Wednesday

I couldn't really post this picture without a few words.  Studying for the CPA exam isn't just hard because of the content of the study material, the time you have to commit and the things you give up in order to study for it is just as hard.  My social life has totally plummeted, I hope my friends will still invite me to things when it's finally over.  I definitely don't see my family as often as I would like.  I love being an aunt and the three people I miss the most are in the picture below.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, great pic! You're so close!! You'll be so proud when yore done and will have a great reason to celebrate when it's over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for being so dedicated! It will all be so worth it, and this will just be a blip in time when you look back. We'll totally celebrate with you when you get the good news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little sweeties! You will have to do some serious celebrating when you finish the exams:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are too cute - hope to see them Friday

    ReplyDelete