Sunday, October 10, 2010

Marshall Getting Married

As I've mentioned AB and I traveled down to Texas for a wedding last weekend. The wedding couple was AB's cousin Marshall and his new Bride Ashley. I thought I'd share this picture of the cousins when they were cute little boys. That's AB's brother Chris in the back, cousin Marshall in the swing and trend setter AB with one pant leg down and one rolled up.


We left T-Town after lunch on Saturday and made our way down to Denton, TX where the welcome dinner was held. The dinner was at the hotel we stayed in. It was so nice to enjoy the evening then walk to our rooms! Here is a picture of AB and I with the newly minted Mr. and Mrs.



This is Marshall with his mom Linda and my MIL Melissa. Melissa and Marshall's dad, Kay are brother and sister. They have another sister, Jan, but unfortunately I didn't get any snapshots of her :(

They hired a jazz band to play at the dinner. I happen to love jazz so I really enjoyed the entertainment. Kay joined the band for a couple of numbers. He has a great voice, as does Marshall. Melissa's entire family is either musically or artistically gifted (this includes my very own husband who retired from his art career to chase his accounting dreams ;) ).


Linda and Melissa were able to get AB out on the dance floor (not an easy feat). Of course, I had to get record of this!


The wedding took place on Sunday and was held at the beautiful A&M Gardens just outside of Azle, TX. This was one of the views from our seats.

This was another one :) I wish I had a picture of the back of Ashley's dress. The ribbons that laced up the back were their wedding colors, sage and chocolate. I thought that was a neat way to incorporate color into the wedding dress.




Here is a pick of The B clan. Andy's brother Chris, his wife Shawnna, their girls Elliot (8 months), Lilly (3), my MIL Melissa, my FIL John, AB and I. Of all the beautiful backdrops, we picked a camper...LOL!

Elliot is wearing the same dress Lilly wore to our wedding. It's hard to believe Lilly was only 8 months old when AB and I got married!


Thank you to Marshall and Ashley for a great weekend! It was so much fun to see everyone and we really enjoyed spending time with our immediate and extended family!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Now I know what AB's sibling looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe what a little blondie Andy was!! :)
    Fun wedding!

    ReplyDelete