Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's Fall...Sort Of

Even though it's hot outside and still feels like summer...it's fall! AB's favorite part of fall is that our yard finally dies so he no longer has to mow or water. I've really been in the mood to decorate for fall so I drug AB out to buy some pumpkins and some mums for our front flower bed. We picked out pink mums, I think they look great in my red pots!






I also added a few decorations to the porch. I found this cute owl at World Market in Dallas. I just need to add a battery operated tea light so he'll light up at night. I also made a stop at Crate and Barrel while we were in Dallas and fell in love with this spider door mat. Is he not adorable? He's almost too cute to wipe your feet on, so if you come over, maybe try wiping your feet on my grass instead ;)



While AB enjoys dead grass, one of my favorite parts of fall is Halloween! I think Halloween is so much fun and I always enjoy getting out my Halloween home decor. My MIL bought me this cute tea towel and Boo! light.





My mom bought me this cute Halloween sign. It was a little hard to hang but after a few tries we finally got it even...sort of!




What Halloween would be complete without a plain ol' Jack-O-Lantern? I like putting this little guy on our entry-way table. I'm sure the Jack-O-Lantern is not what catches your eye in this picture. I don't even know where to begin with the framed photo in the picture. It sparks a lot of conversation at our house. I like to tell people who don't know us that the guy in the picture with AB is my brother...ha!


It is actually AB's favorite rapper, Crooked-I, but I will have to save that for another time and another post :)

4 comments:

  1. Looks super cute! I decorated for fall today, too. It looks super festive over here. You will have to come over. Maybe I will host bunko over here after all :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, great job and I like the pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you even changed up your blog background for fall! cute stuff. hope you are doing great, megan!

    ReplyDelete