Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy October!

I finally got around to putting out my Halloween decorations.  I think Halloween is so much fun and I'm slowly but surely adding to my collection of decorations.  I found this cute little item at Mecca Coffee Company here in Tulsa.


Here's my mantle.  I'm not a huge fan of the Ansel Adams poster but until I find something else, it's better than nothing.  Let me rephrase, until AB agrees to let me buy what I want for the mantle it's better than just bricks ;)

I got the cute little owls and the Spooky sign at Pier One, I think I got the other owl at Target last year and I've had the straw pumpkins for awhile.



 I found this friendly witch at Joann Fabric and the cute little witch hats are Halloween ornaments from Pier One.



We made a trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday with our friends Brian, Alisha and their daughter Emily.  It was a beautiful day, perfect weather!  I grabbed some pumpkins for our porch.  I searched high and low for a fall wreath this year and I found plenty I liked but none I was willing to spend the big bucks for.  Who knew wreaths were so expensive!  I found this cute ghost sign at Joann Fabric and I got the cute spider door mat at Crate and Barrel last year.




I hope you all are having fun decorating for fall!  I can't wait for the weather to follow suit...I'm ready for some chill :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! The owls are so adorable. . . I have a weakness for decorative birds:)

    ReplyDelete