Saturday, December 31, 2011

Star Struck

Yesterday I had a little brush with fame...right here in Tulsa!  Daisi and I went to a late lunch at Mi Cocina and as we were headed in to the restaurant Kristin Chenoweth was heading out...EEEE!

Daisi and I did what any respectable thirty somethings would do - we FROZE!  After coming to our senses we were disappointed in ourselves for not at least saying hi.  She seems like the nicest most bubbly person ever so she probably would have said hi back and might have even let us reach out and touch her. 

Kristin is even more beautiful in person and tiny, tiny, tiny!!  Did I mention tiny?  I don't think I've ever been star struck but then again I haven't seen that many celebrities up close and personal.  My celeb sightings include Mike Tyson, Kirstie Alley, Ted Kennedy and Hoda Kotb.  Daisi on the other hand is a celebrity magnet...I think she saw three in 2011 alone!

What celebs have you seen?  Did you play it cool or freeze?

3 comments:

  1. Did I? I still can't believe we froze!!! New years resolution - in future Tulsa celebrity sightings, say HI!

    ReplyDelete