Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guest Post by Tavia: The New Sister



My name is Tavia Splitz Brown and I will be three years old this month, 29 in cat years. I'm a tortoiseshell cat and I definitely have the tortoiseshell diva attitude. I've recently become disgruntled so my mom said I could use her blog to vent my frustrations.

As many of you know, my parents recently brought home a little sister, Phoebe. At first I didn't think she was going to stay so I was kind of nice to her and even let her lay next to me a couple of times. Now that it's been three months I'm beginning to realize she isn't going anywhere and I am not too happy about it. She's always trying to play and cuddle with me but no matter how much I growl and hiss at her she doesn't seem to get the message. My parents think it's so adorable when she does stuff like this:








I am simply not amused.



I can obviously do cute stuff too.



The only good thing to come out of this so far is I get to eat more food. I LOVE food but my parents have me on a strict diet. Little do they know after I finish my food, I shove that sister out of the way and eat the rest of her food too...he he he.

I guess that's all for now. Phoebe sure does annoy me so I'm sure I'll be back to vent further frustrations. Until then, I'll be thinking of ways I can get her to runaway.


xoxo
Tavia

4 comments:

  1. Tavia is so talented! I had no idea she could type. :) They are both very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ramona/AKA Megan's Mom, Jude's NonnaMarch 6, 2011 at 9:53 PM

    Such a brain child, amazing how well she types with those de-clawed paws. You're pretty funny Ms. Tavia,
    see you in April. Be good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "simply not amused" picture. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Tavia! It's so hard being the older cat sister. Phoebe is so cute. I can't wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete